DESIGN•SCIENCE specializes in complex systems, software, and devices that envision and enable significant improvements to how the world works.
what we do: anticipate the future to solve todays problems
- autonomous transfer hub
- get in and go. anywhere.
- personal pod
- the future is closer than it appearsIn the fall of 2020, I embarked on a journey to revolutionize the concept of supply chain management – and all that ‘SCM’ has come to embrace or imply. However, […]
- NŪMŪV: What is it, and who cares?The primary design-hypothesis of the NUMUV concept: De-coupling the cabin from the conveyance enables a whole new mobility system – both physically, and digitally. Depending on the point of view […]
- Citroën Autonomous Mobility VisionCitroën has unveiled a new urban mobility concept that sees lines of autonomous, electric and interchangeable pods winding through cities of the future. The Citroën Autonomous Mobility Vision is primarily […]
- stand in the future…stand in the future to solve today’s problems Steve Justice, Skunk Works – Lockheed-Martin This quote really resonates with me. After 25 years at the leading-edge of Enterprise & Supply-Chain […]
- that time I did a TED-talk pitch contest (and won)I recorded these videos in February 2012 as part of a pitch contest for TEDx Austin 2012 held at the (brand new) Circuit of the Americas. I won, and got […]
- Web 2.0 and the Emperor’s New Clothes?Can someone explain why/how the various “Web 2.0” thingamajigs actually HELP business productivity? I think they are neat-o, of course. I like things like Facebook and LinkedIn. Sometimes. But I […]
- Review: GOING 2004Sep 10-12 2004 – Boulder, CO My Perspective – Where am I coming from? Why do I care? I am a designer, inventor, and entrepreneur. I thrive on learning about […]
- Doors of Perception 7 : FLOWNOTE: This is a re-post from 2002. The blog platform, and my content are long gone from the internet – and many of the original links are non-functional. Trying to […]