Design-Science1The term ‘Design-Science’ pays homage to R. Buckminster Fuller, and his definition. is a modern industrial systems-design2Systems-design refers to a combination of software, hardware, and people / business processes house, intent to focus on novel solutions to high-complexity problems – that could significantly improve how the world works:
- supply chain3just going with the term that people know, for now
- new mobility
- energy : emissions / waste
- life sciences & healthcare
who is behind this?
Robb Bush, a known visionary & inventor in the Enterprise Supply Chain, Manufacturing, and Logistics software industry for over 25 years. See a few examples.
Make the world work, for 100% of humanity, in the shortest possible time, through spontaneous cooperation, without ecological offense or the disadvantage of anyone.
– BUCKMINSTER FULLER (1961)
- stand in the future…stand in the future to solve today’s problems Steve Justice, Skunk Works – Lockheed-Martin This quote really resonates with me. After 25 years at the leading-edge of Enterprise & Supply-Chain technology with trailblazing and iconic […]
- Review: GOING 2004Sep 10-12 2004 – Boulder, CO My Perspective – Where am I coming from? Why do I care? I am a designer, inventor, and entrepreneur. I thrive on learning about new technologies, systems, and design […]