Design-Science1The term ‘Design-Science’ pays homage to R. Buckminster Fuller, and his definition. is a modern industrial systems-design2Systems-design refers to a combination of software, hardware, and people / business processes house, intent to focus on novel solutions to high-complexity problems – that could significantly improve how the world works:
- supply chain3just going with the term that people know, for now
- new mobility
- energy : emissions / waste
- life sciences & healthcare
who is behind this?
Robb Bush, a known visionary & inventor in the Enterprise Supply Chain, Manufacturing, and Logistics software industry for over 25 years. See a few examples.
Make the world work, for 100% of humanity, in the shortest possible time, through spontaneous cooperation, without ecological offense or the disadvantage of anyone.
– BUCKMINSTER FULLER (1961)
- autonomous transfer hub
- get in and go. anywhere.
- personal pod
- the future is closer than it appearsIn the fall of 2020, I embarked on a journey to revolutionize the concept of supply chain management – and all that ‘SCM’ has come to embrace or imply. However, realizing the rapid evolution of … Read more